I’ll help you build a personalized financial security plan. Financial security planning is about more than just retirement planning – it’s about building a financial strategy that considers your immediate needs and your long-term goals and dreams.
Group Benefits Broker
I was attracted to financial services because I saw the opportunity to develop long-lasting relationships with clients, based on trust, which would allow me to grow professionally as they transitioned through their life stages.
I’m dedicated to educating clients and providing them with complete financial security plans to help them realize their long-term financial goals based on their personal needs and individual situation. I listen to them while they express their financial objectives and concerns.
I aim to differentiate myself with my experience and ability to:
- Provide effective investment solutions
- Personally deliver value-added service
- Commit to professionalism, ethics and education
I follow a proven financial security planning process which includes:
- Understanding clients' goals and current financial position
- Reviewing their sources of income and savings (including RRSPs)
- Developing a confidential, customized retirement investment plan
- Reviewing and monitoring financial security plans on an on-going basis
As a Freedom 55 financial security advisor I can offer a wide range of products and services, including: retirement planning, estate planning, mutual funds, life insurance and investments. I serve clients (individuals, groups or institutions) in Cobourg, Port Hope, Pickering and Peterborough, as well as the surrounding communities in Ontario.
Supported by a team of experts
When specialized expertise is required, I have access to a team of professionals associated with Freedom 55 Financial. They specialize in tax, law, accounting, investments, insurance, group benefits, mortgages and financial security planning.